Saturday, August 05, 2023
Raise a glass to Vulcan XL426 at this new event for 2023!
Music and Beer Festival at the Vulcan combines the very best in local live music, street food and locally brewed beers - all against the stunning backdrop of the Southend Vulcan.
Taking place in the Vulcan Restoration Trust's hangar at London Southend Airport, the event promises two days of great entertainment, good food and good drink, all at a very affordable price!
Confirmed breweries attending so far are: Black Box Brewery, Datum Attitude Brewing Co and Tipsy Bubbles.
Keeping everyone entertained, the following local bands and artists have confirmed their attendance: The Long Run, Rooskin, Throwback to the Future, Ruby Robinson & Jazz Quartet ... plus solo artists.
Admission to our Music and Beer Festival at the Vulcan is just £18.00 each day for adults and £4.00 for accompanied under-18s, and includes:
• Complimentary Festival Beer Glass (Polycarbonate) - adults only
• £3 off your first pint with Black Box Brewery - adults only
• Local Breweries, beer, cider and perry
• Pimms bar, Prosecco bar, Cocktail bar and Gin bar
• Taster voucher for use at the Craft Ale bar - adults only
• Live music each afternoon and three live bands each evening
• Local street food vendors.
• Pub activities, wooden skittle alleys, bar skittles, shove ha’penny boards
Doors open 2.00 pm - 10.30 each day.
Free car parking will be available, but we know many of you will want to travel by public transport. Arriva Bus Routes 7, 8 and 9 serve London Southend Airport, and London Southend Airport station is just 10 minutes’ walk from the Vulcan.
Sorry - no pets or animals (with the exception of assitance dogs) can be admitted to the event.
Tickets are now on sale and we look forward to seeing you at this new event for 2023!